IT’S FINALLY SPRAAAANG BREEEEAAAK!!!!!
So welcome to my annual SPRING BREAK blog series. Every year since freshman year of college, I’ve been blogging for the entire duration of spring break about the adventures we’ve had in the different places we’ve been. Freshman year, Caylin, Bria, Corinne, and I went to Massachusetts and stayed with Caylin and Corinne’s aunt and uncle. Sophomore year, we all (plus Taylor) went to Caylin’s hometown south Georgia. And this year, we’re going to Taylor’s hometown in Virginia.
I’ve been so blessed to go to so many places in my college years so far, and I am excited to see what this spring break will hold!
It technically started yesterday afternoon, but literally, all that happened yesterday was the following:
- Spring Formal dress: so I went to go pick up my dress for spring formal yesterday with Caylin and Bria. I was SO EXCITED because I’d never gotten anything so crazy before; it was a one-strap, leopard print dress and it was amazing. But when I tried it on, it was too big. So I just decided to return it and see if I can find anything while we’re in Lynchburg or Washington, D.C.
- Wendy’s: You can never go wrong with Wendy’s. Especially if you get a free Jr. Frosty with every purchase! 🙂 Caylin, Bria, and I stayed there for maybe an hour or more. What.
- Walmart: We had to go to Walmart to get some stuff for our trip to Lynchburg.
- Jackson Art Building: Bria and I stopped into the art building and spent maybe half-an-hour looking at the giant murals on the walls and reading the descriptions and stuff. It was cool art, we goofed off, it was fun.
- Packing: A ton of other stuff happened, stuff that isn’t too important. But basically, I feel like none of our group (Caylin, Bria, Taylor, Ellie, and me) started packing for our trip until maybe midnight or 1am. And we were supposed to leave the next morning at 9am. Needless to say, we changed the departure time to 10am haha.
And here we are.
Today was the first full day of #SB2K15 and it was filled with traveling. That’s pretty much it. It took us around 6-7 hours to get to Lynchburg. It was a good trip. Tried to take pictures of us, but none of them turned out good. Stopped at Chik-fil-A for lunchI think everyone got pretty antsy near the end there, but we made it in time for home-cooked food, good conversations, and cat-lovin’.
I’ve really got nothing much about today except for that, honestly. We did try to take more pictures in front of Taylor’s house, but they were aight.
I just need to go to bed now because it’s Daylight Savings Time and we’re gonna lose an hour and we’ve gotta get up and be ready by 8:15am for church.
So, with that being said, I will bid you all adieu and good night! Hopefully tomorrow will be filled with a little more adventure than today 🙂